Please review the lab reservation and usage policy before submitting a request to reserve a lab.
Beginning with the Spring 2015 semester, the ACCC is partnering with the Office of Classroom Scheduling (OCS) to improve the computer lab reservation process.
Note: Reservation requests must be submitted at least 7 days in advance of a single event/class. Requests made with less than this amount of lead time may not get processed.
- For all lab reservations, you should submit your reservation request to the Office of Classroom Scheduling via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following request details:
- Instructor's Name
- Instructor's Email
- Name and Email of additional contacts
- Course CRN (if applicable)
- Number of students/attendees
- Date(s) and start/end times of request and recurrence pattern (e.g. weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- To follow up on an existing reservation request, you should call the Office of Classroom Scheduling at 312-413-3640. You can also find information on their website at: https://registrar.uic.edu/uic_faculty_staff/classroom_scheduling/index.html
- Lab reservations for classes should follow the OCS schedule for space reservation processing. This means that requests for Spring semesters should be submitted in late July/early August, and requests for Summer and Fall semesters should be submitted in January. By these timeframes, departments should already have determined their course offerings for the upcoming semester.
- Software installation requests should be submitted to the ACCC, as soon as a computer lab space has been assigned. Follow the existing procedures found here.
- Guest login access requests should be submitted to the ACCC via our web form.