These steps may differ slightly between different devices and versions of iOS. Differences may also exist between campus and personal devices.
Setting Up Office 365
Connect your iOS mobile device (e.g., iPhone or iPad) to Office 365 by following the instructions below.
1. Tap the Settings app.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
5. Complete the Account Information fields using the info below and
Email: Enter your UIC email address (i.e., NetID@uic.edu)
Password: Enter your ACCC Common password.
Description: Enter "Office 365"
6. Wait a few moments for your account to verify.
7. Enter your full UIC email address (i.e., NetID@uic.edu) in the Username field and tap Next.
8. Enter "outlook.office365.com" in the Server field (if required) and tap Next.
9. Wait a few moments for your account to verify.
10. Swipe Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes to sync all of your Office 365 data.
11. Tap Save.
12. Your iOS device is now ready to be used with your Office 365 account!
September 20, 2016