While you can use Blackboard's Users/Groups to see a roster, you can also print or download a roster with the student's First and Last Name, Last Access, NetID, and Student UIN from the Grade Center:
1. In your Blackboard course, navigate to the Control Panel, and click Grade Center.
2. Click Full Grade Center.
3. In Grade Center, mouse over Work Offline (upper righthand corner) and select Download.
4. The Download Grades Screen will appear. In the Data section, under Select Data to Download, click the radio button "User Information Only." Leave the other default options selected.
5. Click Submit.
6. On the Download Grades page, click the Download button to download the Excel file.
7. Once you click to open the spreadsheet, a warning will appear. Click Yes to open the file.
8. The spreadsheet will display the following information about your students:
September 21, 2016