A powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard Learn. Respondus allows you to:
- Create exams and assessments offline using a Windows interface
- Supports up to 15 question types, including calculated and algorithmic formats.
- Import questions from MS Word (including embedded images), rich-text, QTI and tab/comma delimited formats
- Use the Exam Wizard to create an assessment quickly
- "Spell check" an entire exam file (includes dictionaries for American English, Canadian English, British English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, and a comprehensive medical dictionary)
- Add tables, bulleted lists, font changes, and enhanced formatting (e.g. bold, italics) just like in a word processor
- Insert mathematical and scientific symbols using the Respondus Equation Editor or MathType
- Add images, audio and video to assessments; even resize or convert images automatically
- Use the Media Wizard to create links to content on other servers (e.g. YouTube, Picasa)
- Create random sets of questions with a one-step wizard
Determine point values and exam settings offline
Print exams/surveys directly from Respondus, or save files to MS Word or rich-text format
For more information, see the Respondus website.