1. Log into your old Blackboard course with the media assets you’d like to copy.
2. Click on Customization under the Course Management tab.
3. Select Properties.
4. Under Name and Description you will see the Course ID.
5. Highlight and Copy the Course ID.
5. Navigate to your new Blackboard site where you'd like to copy the assets to.
6. Click on Tools in your course menu in your new Blackboard site.
7. Click on ShareStream Media Manager.
8. Click on Yes when asked if you want to copy media assets into your new course.
9. Paste the Course ID from your old Blackboard site into the browser window in the pop-up window.
10. Click OK.
February 13, 2015