The ACCC Mission, Vision, Values, Principles and Strategic Goals define who we are and our priorities.
Strategic Plan Slide Show
Strategic Plan Accordian
Mission Text Block
To enable excellence through information technology
Vision Text block
To be a trusted strategic partner for innovative and transformative information technology solutions
Values text block
Values Text block
We work to develop, expand and enhance partnerships across the university and its community while promoting collaboration and shared knowledge.
We strive for the best customer service, are proactive in our planning and responsive when issues arise.
Empty as well
We utilize our talents to foster innovative and creative solutions.
We act responsibly, ethically, and without bias, basing our decisions on facts and data. We recognize our role as public employees and work sustainably and with stewardship.
We encourage professional and personal growth and respect the work/life balance of our employees. We show each other respect and listen to each other’s thoughts and ideas.
We openly communicate internally and with the university community to foster accountability.
Principes text block
As an organization, we agree to the following principles to guide our work.
- Be a good steward of resources
- Be a people-first place to work
bullet points two electric bugaloo
- Be intentional in our partnerships
- Commit to continuous improvement and learning
- Deliver customer-centered service
- Embrace an innovative culture of ideas and solutions
The following organizational goals have short term and long term activities with detailed action plans and projects.
Strategic Goals Text block
Strategic goals text block
- Achieve fiscal sustainability
- Align our service portfolio to meet the needs of the university
- Balance resources to innovate while maintaining service excellence
- Enhance University’s information security and privacy posture to reduce cyber risks
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve staff recruitment, retention, and development
- Improve the reputation of the department throughout the university
- Incubate innovative ideas from across the university
- Make data-driven decisions
- Mature the implementation of service management practices
- Strengthen partnerships for ongoing and future university needs