Do I have to print documents in the same lab I submitted them?

You can print a document in any lab as long as the printer that you print the job on is the same as or similar to the printer in the lab where you submitted the document for printing. Special print jobs, such as those for the plotter in the Art and Architecture lab, will only be available to print from the Art and Architecture U-Print station because they cannot be printed on any other ACCC printer.

The default printer type in each lab is set to the type of printer that is available in that lab. 

If you are not sure whether the printer in the lab you are submitting a print job in is the same type of printer as in the lab where you actually want to print that job, select the printer for the lab you'll be printing the job in before you send it to be printed. Notice that U-Print has been added to the lab printer names. For example, SEL2265 is now U-Print SEL2265.

You can not change the type of printer after you've submitted a job to be printed, so make sure you're using the right type of printer before you submit anything to be printed.

Need help?

Last updated: 

February 03, 2012

Browse by tag