How do I access my W-2 after my NetID expires?

Please refer to the Office of Business and Financial Services website for instructions on retrieving your W-2 if your NetID is inactive. The instructions are listed under the heading Electronic Form W-2/1042 for Terminated/Retired Employees.

Need help?

Last updated: 

September 21, 2016

Browse by tag