How do I request a new connection for an existing jack?

To request a new connection for an existing wall jack (bjack) in your office, you should contact the REACH representative in your department. Don't know who that is? Look up your department on the UIC A-Z page. If your department does not have a REACH representative, or he/she is not available, contact the Client Services Office. If you would like a network connection to a room in which there is not yet a wall jack, then you will first need to contact the Telecommunications division -- Data Services section -- of the ACCC.

If you are a REACH contact or an authorized departmental phone contact/business manager then please visit:

to submit your requests.

Need help?

Last updated: 

February 21, 2012

Browse by tag