Ally File Transformer
Ally's File Transformer tool enables students to upload a course file and download it in an alternative format. The File Transformer tool helps improve the accessibility of course content, and allows you to personalize your learning experience to better fit your needs, devices, and learning preferences.
File Transformer is easy to use. You can access the File Transformer Tool in the link below or directly in your Blackboard course and under the Tools menu. Select "File Transformer", then upload your file and pick the format you’d like.
Ally Transformer makes content more accessible to everyone, improving the remote learning experience for all.
- OCRed PDF | Makes scanned documents searchable and more readable. Reduces file size.
- Tagged PDF | Open DOC or PPT Open Tagged PDFs, Word documents or PowerPoint files without Microsoft Office. Improves use with assistive technology and helps reduce bandwidth.
- Audio | MP3 version for listening on personal devices, or when you want to take a break from reading.
- HTML | Mobile-friendly responsive version for easier reading in a browser and on mobile devices.
- Electronic Braille | BRF version for tactile reading on electronic braille displays.
- ePub | For reading and annotating as an e-book on an iPad and other e-book readers.
- Beeline Reader | Enhanced version for faster and more focused on-screen reading.