ACCC services remain fully available and supported during this time with some minor adjustments. Due to the large volume of requests we are receiving, you may experience delays for some requests as we prioritize them. ACCC is working as efficiently as possible to provide the quality of service you are accustomed to. If at all possible, use the self-help first.
- Find the answers to the most common questions regarding teaching and learning in the UIC Answers Knowledge Base: go.uic.edu/TeachingLearning
- Get troubleshooting tips on VPN, Blackboard Learn, software, WiFi, virtual lectures using Collaborate, Zoom or Webex, and more through ACCC’s Guide: go.uic.edu/troubleshooting-tips
- Join Office Hours – These office hours are for questions you have on Blackboard, and other ACCC supported learning tools, that were not answered in video tutorials or workshops. Pick from an Instructional Design or a Blackboard Tool consultation and select the time that fits your needs in the Booking Calendar: go.uic.edu/IDofficehours
Online Teaching Faculty Mentors
- Online Teaching Faculty Mentors led by UIC faculty members with online teaching experience have volunteered to be mentors to instructors that may have questions. As you prepare to teach online for Fall 2020, please feel free to reach out directly to mentors from any of the colleges listed here.
Help Desk & Support
- Support via email will be available Monday through Thursday, 7:30am to 9:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 7:00pm. Email LTS@uic.edu.
- Phone support will be available on a limited basis Monday through Friday 7:30am to 7:00pm by calling 312-413-0003 option 1. If you leave a message, a ticket will automatically be created on your behalf and we will follow up with you.
Login & Password Help
- Most resources listed on this webpage are available to instructors, staff, and students, and require a login with a valid UIC NetID and password. For assistance with your UIC account and password, please visit the Account Administration service section of the ACCC website.
The support provided by the Instructional Designers at the ACCC has been an invaluable resource for teaching online.