Students Learning Online
ACCC is dedicated to student success and providing the resources and support needed to succeed in an online learning environment.
Basic Technology Requirements
- Laptop, Chromebook or Desktop Computer. If your device doesn’t come with a camera, use an external USB camera (webcam) for video conferencing. Check with your instructor to find out if a webcam is required for your course.
- Chromebooks have reduced functionality. Learn more.
- Either commercially provided (e.g., Comcast, AT&T), or a wireless hotspot.
- Learn more about accessing internet for free.
- While this may be built into your computer, we recommend using an external device such as a USB microphone or headset.
- Check with your instructor if a mic is required for your course.