Drive is Google’s online solution for storing and sharing a variety of online documents, from word processing and spreadsheets, to forms and presentations. Files in Drive can be reached from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- What is Google Drive?
- How do I access my Google Productivity Tools?
- What are the cloud-based storage solutions for UIC?
- Can I restore deleted files and e-mail from my Google Apps @ Illinois account?
Google Drive is a convenient cloud storage solution if you use other G Suite apps such as Gmail. With Google Drive you can:
- Store virtually any type of file
- Access unlimited storage capacity
- Save attachments from Gmail easily into Drive
- Search Drive for files, objects, and text in scanned documents
- Share documents and files with the University and publicly
- Create documents, build out spreadsheets, and make presentations on the fly with Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||2 business days|
|Incident Resolution Time||2 business days unless escalated to vendor (Google)|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||ACCC Service Notices, REACH distribution email list|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Date Reviewed||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Service Owner: Ed Zawacki (Interim)|