Newly available to all UIC faculty, staff, and students as of March 20, 2020! Zoom is a multi-functional video and audio conference web application that combines web-based meetings with integrated collaboration tools.
Note: Zoom is not available to UI Hospital and Clinics
- How do I get started with Zoom?
- How can I get support for Zoom?
- What are some common questions about Zoom?
- What are some best practices for using Zoom for meetings?
- What are some best practices for instructors using Zoom?
Faculty and staff can host meetings with real-time data, application, voice, and video sharing capabilities:
- Schedule, host, and attend video and audio meetings
- Connect with video and online chat
- Share application, documents, video, multimedia files, and web browsers
- Use online whiteboards and make annotations
- Talk through your computer, landline, or mobile device
- Integrate with Outlook and other calendar applications
- Join on-the-go with your mobile device
First time UIC Zoom users need to log in via the Web Interface to create their account (uic.zoom.us). This will generate your UIC Zoom account. Please make sure you use your University of Illinois NetID and password.
For more information on systems requirements, visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||In Development|
|Incident Resolution Time||In Development|
|Service Availability||In Development|
|Maintenance Window(s)||In Development|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||In Development|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||In Development|
|Date Reviewed||In Development|
|Service Owner: TBD||In Development|