Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google.
The application allows users to create and edit events, add reminders and locations for events, and even add multiple calendars. Google Calendar is part of the G Suite for Education core tools.
- How do I import my other Google Calendar into GoogleApps@UIC?
- How do I create a calendar for a Google Group?
- How do I use UICalendar services for departments?
- Different ways to view your calendar: Quickly switch between month, week and day view
- Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically from Gmail
- Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside events
- Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange
If you are an instructor or UIC service provider, please note you are legally prohibited from requiring use of non-accessible services. Refer to GoogleApps@UIC and Accessibility for more information.
Service is contingent upon current relationship with UIC through class registration, employment, or other valid affiliation. Upon leaving UIC, a grace period is in effect for all services accessed with a UIC NetID and common password. At the end of the grace period, access to services (including email accounts and email forwarding) is terminated. We recommend that students, faculty and staff leaving UIC download or migrate their email, calendars and documents prior to the end of the grace period.
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||2 business days|
|Incident Resolution Time||2 business days unless escalated to vendor (Google)|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||ACCC Service Notices, REACH distribution email list|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Date Reviewed||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Service Owner: Ed Zawacki (Interim)|