The voicemail system answers telephone calls when campus members are away or unavailable. ACCC maintains two telephone systems: analog telephones and VoIP telephones. Their voicemail varies in feature sets, from the simple legacy “phone answering” service in analog phones, to the newest system in the VoIP phones, which delivers unified messaging, meeting, calling capabilities, and virtual voicemail.
NOTE: ACCC is in the process of moving all VoIP voicemail users to a new system called Unity. Information will be communicated to users as the migrations are scheduled.
- How can I customize settings with Unity Messaging Assistant?
- How can I manage Unity Voicemail online with Web Inbox?
- How do I check my Unity voicemail?
- My voicemail has been converted to Unity, how can I access my old voicemails on Asterisk?
- How can I remotely access the VoIP Asterisk voicemail system?
- How do I change my Asterisk VoIP voicemail password?
- How do I set incoming calls to go directly to my VoIP voicemail?
- How do I bypass a voicemail greeting to leave a voicemail message?
Voicemail in Analog Telephones
- Voicemail Limit up to 35 saved voicemails
Voicemail in VoIP Telephones
- The Cisco Personal Communications Assistant allows users to access the Messaging Assistant and Web Inbox from their computers
- Web Inbox allows users to manage voice messages and voice message receipts
- Users can compose new voice messages as well as play, reply to, forward, or delete received voice messages
- Web Inbox can be used to send, reply to, and forward messages to users, public and private distribution lists, and e-mail addresses
|Centrex Voicemail (Octel)||$6.00 per month|
|VoIP Voicemail (Asterisk)|
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||3-5 business days|
|Incident Resolution Time||3-5 business days|
|Maintenance Window(s)||Approved ACCC maintenance window(s)|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||ACCC Service Notices|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Date Reviewed||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Service Owner: Jelene Crehan (Interim)|