G Suite@UIC is a suite of tools used for communication and collaboration. It includes Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sites, Google Groups and Google Calendar.
- How can I migrate ACCC Email to UIC Gmail for Students?
- How do I configure G Suite Client?
- Are G Suite tools accessible?
- What happens to my G Suite content when I leave UIC?
- Work anywhere, anytime, and across virtually any device
- Access to unlimited file storage and sharing via Google Drive, a cloud-based space to store and organize documents securely and access them from any device
- Gmail: Get email, stay connected with built-in IM, IMAP and POP message access, and more
- Google Calendar: Share calendars and schedule people, groups, rooms and resources easily, even from your mobile device
- Google Hangouts: Instant messaging, telephone (VOIP), voicemail, and file transfer make staying in touch a breeze
- Google Drive: Create and share a variety of online documents, from word processing and spreadsheets to forms and presentations
- Google Sites: Effortlessly build shared websites that include videos, images, gadgets, and documents
- Google Groups: Create your own moderated forums and mailing lists
UIC users need to activate their G Suite account before using any of the Google tools with their UIC NetID and password.
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||2 business days|
|Incident Resolution Time||2 business days unless escalated to vendor (Google)|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||ACCC Service Notices, REACH distribution email list|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Date Reviewed||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Service Owner: Ed Zawacki (Interim)|