Microsoft Internet Information Services is an extensible web server created by Microsoft for use with the Windows NT family. The ACCC will host your webpage using Microsoft IIS technologies for .NET or ASP based web pages.
- What web hosting options are there for departments and groups?
- Can ACCC host my departmental website using Microsoft IIS?
- How do I contact ACCC for support for my website hosted on Microsoft IIS?
- The ACCC maintains hardware
- The ACCC updates Windows servers to ensure security
- Secure website hosting
For a secure website, departments must purchase a certificate to enable SSL features.
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||For a non-secured web site, 2-3 business days from approved ticket point. For a secured web site, 3-5 days from approved ticket point (a secured site requires extra time to obtain a SSL Certificate and apply appropriately)|
|Incident Resolution Time||2 business days|
|Maintenance Window(s)||Tuesday nights from 10:00pm to 5:00am. Approved ACCC maintenance window(s).|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||ACCC Service Notices, REACH distribution email list|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Date Reviewed||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Service Owner: Ed Zawacki (Interim)|