Qualtrics Research Core is a web-based survey platform for creating, publishing, and analyzing survey data available to support teaching and academic research. The Qualtrics survey platform is highly customizable and offers advanced questions and the ability to collaborate with others.
Qualtrics Review Update: For updates regarding the review and renewal of Qualtrics please see our latest news article.
- Is Qualtrics HIPAA Compliant?
- Are there limits on how much data I may collect using Qualtrics?
- Are there Tools to Enhance My Website?
- Is Qualtrics accessible?
- How can I login to Qualtrics Support Center?
- Qualtrics Support Center (use SSO with ‘UIC’ as the organization ID)
- Qualtrics Support Number: (800) 340-9194
With a UIC Qualtrics account, you can conduct surveys with an unlimited number of responses. If you leave UIC, your data can be migrated to a different Qualtrics account or transferred to someone else within the university. Qualtrics features include:
- 100 surveys and question types in the Qualtrics Library
- Powerful survey mailer to track, remind and thank respondents
- Advanced capabilities including branching, looping, piping, polling, trigger-based responses, and audio/video insertion
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools
- Export data into multiple formats like Excel, SPSS, PDF, PowerPoint or Word
- Collaborate and share surveys among users
- Use customization to create user-friendly surveys in minutes without prior training
- Embed graphics, video, or audio clips easily
- Personalize email invitations and reminders
- Access a full range of support and training resources through Qualtrics Support
Qualtrics offers a number of products beyond the Research Core. UIC’s enterprise license covers only the following components within the Research Core: University branded URL and theme, Single Sign On, advanced question types, and SMS Surveys.
A valid UIC NetID and common password are required to create and manage surveys. First-time users will be asked whether they want to create a new account or import data from an existing Qualtrics account.
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||Qualtrics support is provided directly by the vendor. If you experience problems with Qualtrics support, contact us through the link at the top of the page|
|Incident Resolution Time||Qualtrics support is provided directly by the vendor. If you experience problems with Qualtrics support, contact us through the link at the top of the page|
|Maintenance Window(s)||No maintenance windows|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||Qualtrics Status|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||Provisional SLA|
|Date Reviewed||Provisional SLA|
|Service Owner: Himanshu Sharma|