Poll Everywhere is a web-based audience response system that allows instructors to embed interactive activities directly into presentations. There is no software to download. The audience responds on the Web using any device or via SMS texting on a phone.
July 2020 Poll Everywhere Decommission
ACCC-LTS is in the last year of the Poll Everywhere pilot program. Echo360’s built-in polling will replace the use of Poll Everywhere. If you are interested in polling or are currently using PollEverywhere, email LTS to schedule a meeting to discuss your options or a transition plan.
- How can I record student attendance in my course site?
- Why doesn’t my course show in the list when I try to connect Blackboard to Poll Everywhere?
- How do I start using Poll Everywhere?
- What will happen with my polls when the enterprise license for Poll Everywhere expires?
- Choose from a large variety of poll activities, including multiple choice, open response, live word clouds, clickable images, up- and down-voting for Q&A, and rank order
- Poll large numbers of participants
- See polling results in Blackboard
Poll Everywhere requires industry-standard PC hardware components. For detailed information see https://www.polleverywhere.com/app/powerpoint/win-system-requirements.com/s/article/viewing-requirements-2
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||In development|
|Incident Resolution Time||In development|
|Service Availability||In development|
|Maintenance Window(s)||In development|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||In development|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||In development|
|Date Reviewed||In development|