Beginning Monday, November 16, in-person support will no longer be available at BSB C-Stop. If you need support, please schedule an appointment for a virtual consultation by visiting go.uic.edu/BSB-CStop.
For more information on Technology Solutions Operations for the fall semester, visit the Services and Operational Status page.
C-stop is a modern new space for students at UIC.
The BSB Learning Center is a C-Stop – a flexible space for:
- Work – group space to collaborate with your classmates, or individual space to work independently
- Print – black and white or color printing available with the new Wepa solution!
- Recharge – recharging lockers and stations will be unavailable for the Fall semester.
- Help – Talk with one of our knowledgeable consultants for help with Accounts/Passwords, the UIC Wireless Network, Personal Device Maintenance, WebStore software installations, or general questions about other ACCC services
- Short-Term Equipment Lending is unavailable for the Fall semester. If you are a student who does not have reliable access to a computer or the internet at home, please see the Technology Tools for Students page on the Student Online Learning website for available options.
The staff and manager at the C-Stop BSB were extremely helpful, courteous, and professional. Great service!
BSB Learning Center
|Monday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Tuesday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Wednesday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Thursday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Friday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|