Starting August 24, in-person support will be available at BSB C-Stop Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT. To schedule an appointment, visit go.uic.edu/BSB-CStop.
ACCC staff will be adhering to the University’s Personal Health and safety procedures in response to the current pandemic. All in-person clients are required to do the same for the health and safety of the community.
For more information on ACCC Service and Support Operations for the fall semester, visit the Fall Operations page.
C-stop is a modern new space for students at UIC.
The BSB Learning Center is a C-Stop – a flexible space for:
- Work – group space to collaborate with your classmates, or individual space to work independently
- Print – black and white or color printing available with the new Wepa solution!
- Recharge – recharging lockers and stations will be unavailable for the Fall semester.
- Help – Talk with one of our knowledgeable consultants for help with Accounts/Passwords, the UIC Wireless Network, Personal Device Maintenance, WebStore software installations, or general questions about other ACCC services
- Short-Term Equipment Lending is unavailable for the Fall semester. If you are a student who does not have reliable access to a computer or the internet at home, please see the Technology Tools for Students page on the Student Online Learning website for available options.
The staff and manager at the C-Stop BSB were extremely helpful, courteous, and professional. Great service!
BSB Learning Center
|Monday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Tuesday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Wednesday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Thursday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|
|Friday||08:00am – 05:00pm||By Appointment Only|