LTS Support Office
Support to faculty teaching with technology (Blackboard, VoiceThread, Echo360, Panopto, etc.) is available Mon–Thur, 7:30 am to 9:00 pm and Friday, 7:30 am to 7:00 pm.
- Email LTS@uic.edu – Requests are responded under 2 business days unless in-person training/discussion is required, or escalation to the vendor is required.
- Phone 312-413-0003 option 1 – If you leave a message, a ticket will automatically be created on your behalf and we will follow up with you.
- In-Person Support – Available only to faculty teaching on campus - Lecture Center E room E112
The following additional support for teaching and learning is available Mon-Fri, 9 am to 5 pm
- Instructional Design offices will be closed, but requests for Instructional Design and Blackboard consultation can be made online using the ID Office Hours Booking Calendar
- The Academic Multimedia Lab will be available by appointment only for virtual consultations; requests can be made online using the Multimedia Booking Calendar.
- Equipment Lending
NOTE: LTS staff will be adhering to the University’s Personal Health and safety procedures in response to the current pandemic. All in-person clients are required to do the same for the health and safety of the community.
For more information on Technology Solutions Service and Support Operations for the fall semester, visit the Fall Operations page.
About LTS Support Office
The Learning Technology Solutions (LTS) support office provides faculty with a one-stop-shop for teaching and learning technology needs. Whether assistance is needed with Blackboard, Lecture Capture, a projector in a classroom, or even a classroom that is too hot, this is the place to go!
ACCC’s team of academic technologists is ready to help ensure that the learning process goes as smoothly as possible through centralized support of the entire Teaching and Learning catalog of services. Just stop by, give us a call, or send us an email.
|Monday||07:30am – 09:00pm|
|Tuesday||07:30am – 09:00pm|
|Wednesday||07:30am – 09:00pm|
|Thursday||07:30am – 09:00pm|
|Friday||07:30am – 07:00pm|